End – End Visibility of the Supply Chain & Connecting to IBP
Thursday 14th May 2020
15:00 - 17:00 BST
The concept of Supply Chain has moved from a black-box referred to as operations to a business partner and the beating heart of the value chain. Companies depending on the maturity of their processes find themselves defining the end to end of the Supply Chain within different parameters. From Manufacturing and Logistics, to adding planning and procurement, to consider customer service and suppliers in full vertical integration.
We will discuss ‘What defines an end to end Supply Chain’, how might this change in the near future? How can it be connected to the Integrated Business Plan of an organisation?
- What does end to end supply chain management mean?
- What integrates the supply chain - systems or people?
- What would the future end-to-end look like as new channels and e-commerce grow?
- Are fulfillment and customer care the new ‘end’?
- How do you connect supply chain visibility to the executive strategy, operational, financial and corporate plan?
What's in it for me?
A great opportunity to learn and share ideas within a group of
like-minded industry peers in an intimate roundtable environment.
Fully digital event;
no location restrictions
A deep dive into
current industry challenges
Explore current industry challenges
on key topics
Excellent way to to share
knowledge and new ideas
Like-minded peers and
subject matter experts
1 - 1 discussion time
with the hosts
This event is now closed for registrations.
Check out details of our other upcoming events on our events schedule.