The Future of Digital Supply Chains: Agile, Connected, and Sustainable
Presented by Jeff Eckel & Ville Parkkinen
Tuesday 16th November 2021
15:30 - 17:30 GMT
During this intimate private round table discussion, you will discuss with other supply chain leaders how they are continuing to lead during times of disruption.
We ask them about the challenges they’ve encountered, and how these were overcome, enabling you to discover supply chain best practices from your peers.
- What impact has the pandemic had on your supply chain?
- Has Digital Transformation become a number one priority for your business?
- How are you creating greater Supply Chain Resiliency in the face of major disruptive events, and where are you struggling?
- Has the current climate caused you to accelerate digital transformation initiatives?
- How are you planning for the future and increasing the agility with which the organisation can respond to risks and opportunities?
What's in it for me?
A great opportunity to learn and share ideas within a group of
like-minded industry peers in an intimate roundtable environment.
Fully digital event;
no location restrictions
A deep dive into
current industry challenges
Explore current industry challenges
on key topics
Excellent way to to share
knowledge and new ideas
Like-minded peers and
subject matter experts
1 - 1 discussion time
with the hosts
This event is now closed for registrations.
Check out details of our other upcoming events on our events schedule.