Supply Chain Disruption & Digital Transformation – How Can We Gain Visibility & Transparency Across Global, Outsourced Supply Chain?
Moderated by Claire Milner
Wednesday 24th March 2021
15:00 - 17:00 GMT
Agility to plan for all futures.About the Sponsor
VP EMEA Business
In the face of disruption and extreme volatility, quick action is needed for businesses to survive. In order for organisations to succeed, supply chains need to lead the way delivering agility and efficiency. The supply chain is top of mind for CEO’s and CFO’s in board level discussions about future strategies and investments, putting a major focus on balancing people, structures, and processes with digital transformation.
The resiliency and creativity of people will be vital for supply chain success in the future. However, processes and technology must be structured in a way that empowers them to make fast, confident decisions. So how can you break down silos and cultivate trust with end-to-end visibility across your supply chain network? How can you embrace volatility and be better prepared for what’s next? How can leveraging AI and machine learning help? Take part in our digital roundtable to explore how to better prepare supply chains to lead in the future.
- How are you creating greater supply chain resiliency in the face of COVID-19 and other disruptive events? How are you managing supply and demand? Where are you struggling?
- Has the current climate caused you to accelerate digital transformation initiatives? Are you leveraging any tools such as AI, machine learning or prescriptive automation to maximize efficiency within your supply chain?
- How can these types of tools help maximize efficiency and eradicate wasted time, resources and talent? Share any case studies.
- Do you have end-to-end visibility across your supply chain network? How are you breaking down silos, eliminating redundancies and forecasting for the future?
- Aligning people, processes and technology is not an easy task. How are you empowering them and helping them make faster, confident decisions? Is this a challenge?
- How are you planning for the future and increasing the agility with which the organisation can respond to risks and opportunities?
What's in it for me?
A great opportunity to learn and share ideas within a group of
like-minded industry peers in an intimate roundtable environment.
Fully digital event;
no location restrictions
A deep dive into
current industry challenges
Explore current industry challenges
on key topics
Excellent way to to share
knowledge and new ideas
Like-minded peers and
subject matter experts
1 - 1 discussion time
with the hosts
This event is now closed for registrations.
Check out details of our other upcoming events on our events schedule.